Secondly, I canned a few quarts of peaches with a medium syrup for future use.
- 1.5 cups of self rising flour
- 2 (3oz) boxes of Cook & Serve vanilla pudding (NOT INSTANT!)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 (8oz) containers of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 large peaches, blanched, peeled, & sliced (or 2 29oz cans of sliced peaches, drained)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Combine the flour & vanilla pudding mix in a large bowl. In a seprate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, & milk. Pour the liquid mixture into your flour/pudding mix – and beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour batter into a cake pan or large casserole dish.
Press your peach slices into the cake batter.
Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth & creamy. Dollop on cream cheese mixture all over the cake batter.
Combine 1 tbsp sugar & 1 tbsp cinnamon & sprinkle it on top.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.