And we want you to join us, too!
The rules are very simple: Make up your own rules, based on what’s best for your family. But here are a few basic guidelines.
- Eat! This is not a eat as little as possible challenge. Prepare healthy foods for your family, even if it means doing more shopping than you expected.Don’t load up this week with a month’s worth of groceries. Go ahead and do your regular shopping, though.
- Don’t not buy groceries, but then eat at restaurants all month long. Of course, feel free to eat at restaurants as you would normally do, if you wish.
- If you need to stop the challenge mid-month, based on the needs of your family, do so.
- You might want to purchase dairy and produce throughout the month; others might try to stretch what they already have.
- You might want to limit your challenge to food items, or extend it to personal care items, paper goods, and cleaning supplies.
- You might want to allow yourself to purchase great deals; others won’t.
(Bloggers: if you wish to join us, we’ll have a linky each week where you can link to your challenge posts. The linky will appear at the blogs of all four co-hosts!)