Breakfast Crescent Ring
- 2 (8oz) cans crescent rolls
- ½ pound bacon, grease reserved
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices American cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook bacon in pan until crisp. Reserve grease, & drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble when cool. Meanwhile, in a large round casserole dish or on a large pizza pan, lay out your crescent rolls, wide ends in the center, & points overlapping, making a wreath-like shape. (Refer to photos above)
- Cook the hash browns on medium-high heat in the bacon grease for 5 minutes. Stir in the chopped red onion & cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until slightly browned. Drain on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, scramble the eggs with a fork. Cook on medium heat until done. Melt the cheese on top, stir – and set aside.
- Layer the components inside the crescent roll ring as follows. First the hash brown/onion mixture, then the cheese eggs, followed by the crumbled bacon. Wrap the outer points over the filling, and tuck the ends in the center.
- Cook in the preheated oven for 17-22 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServing size: 4-6
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!