Such a simple thing – but oh, so good.
Sweet & Savory Baked Pork Chops
- 4 thin to medium cut boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large sweet onion (like vidalia), sliced
- salt , pepper, & steak seasoning to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium-high heat. Season the pork chops on each side with salt & pepper. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until nicely browned. Transfer the chops to a 2 quart casserole dish, leaving the burner on. Sprinkle the pork chops with steak seasoning.
- Add the sliced onion, brown sugar, & Worcestershire sauce to the butter in the skillet. Cook for 7 minutes. The mixture will be dark & lovely. Pour the onion mixture evenly on top of the pork chops. Cover with tin foil & bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce spooned on top, and/or with the sauce in a dipping cup.
Nutrition InformationServing size: 4
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!