I love fall. I love the weather, the colors, the changing of the leaves , anything with pumpkins, and the lovely fall smells. Oh, the scents of fall. That might just be my very favorite thing.
So, when I got a chance to try AirWick’s new National Park Limited Fall Edition scents, I was super excited! I mean, why wouldn’t I be? Like I said – I love all the smells that come with fall.
What scents do YOU think of when you think of fall?
For me, it’s pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, spices, & apples. And, when I opened up the package of the AirWick fall scents, I was super happy to see that they had the same thoughts on what fall should smell like.
The AirWick National Park Limited Fall Edition scents are:
- Acadia – Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkins (and my favorite of the scents!)
- Shenandoah – Apple Harvest
- Great Smoky Mountains – Warm Spice & Twilight
- Mystery Holiday Scent
I put each one in my living room for a couple of days so I could see how each one smelled – and they were all heavenly, and filled the whole room with such a fabulous scent. Totally loved them all! Although, I must admit that the Sweet Vanilla & Pumpkins is my absolute favorite. Yummers.
The best part of all this? AirWick wants to give one of you a gift pack with all 4 of these scents! How wonderful is that?!
Here’s how to enter. You can get one entry for each of the following things done. Please leave a comment with EACH thing that you did (which will be verified) to get your entries.
Contest is over! Winner is comment #2, Regina!
- Leave a comment with which scent you would love to try the most (mandatory entry)
- Become a fan of Mrs Happy Homemaker on facebook
- Become a fan of AirWick on facebook
- Enter the ‘Repin to Win’ contest on AirWick’s pinterest page (good until September 25th)
This contest ends on Saturday, September 30, 2012 – at 11pm Eastern time. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Good luck!