Yesterday I shared the recipe for my Roasted Garlic Asiago Chicken & Potatoes (which is absolutely delicious!) and I am extending that post just a little with this cheese dip.
See, the cheese topping on that main dish is just so good, we find ourselves scraping it out from the casserole dish with our fingers. So, why stop with the chicken dish?
It was obvious – this needed to be a cheese dip. A highly addictive cheese dip.
You have been warned.
- 2 heads worth of roasted garlic
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 ounces Asiago cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup heavy cream or whole milk (I've also used half & half in a pinch)
- chopped parsley
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients together. Spread into a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly.
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!