Cake Batter Candy Bars
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons yellow cake mix
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Spread it on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Stick the baking sheet in the freezer for about 15 minutes, or until set.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second increments, stirring each time, until melted completely. Or, if you are like me, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. I have terrible luck with burning melting white chocolate in the microwave.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat the cake mix into the white chocolate. Let cool for a few minutes. Take the baking sheet out of the freezer & spread the white chocolate/cake batter mixture over top. Sprinkle on the sprinkles, and press down a little with a spatula. Stick it back into the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Cut into slices, or just break apart. Store in the refrigerator to keep it from melting.