Cilantro Cream Sauce is the ultimate condiment for any Mexican inspired dish, plus it’s a fresh & delicious dip for your chips. You’ll put it on everything!
I love it on so many things – from dipping my chips in to pouring on any Mexican inspired dish. My favorite thing to serve it alongside are my Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls though!
It’s seriously fantastic, and I always have it in my fridge. It lasts about 1-2 weeks – depending on how fresh the ingredients are that you add, and it just gets better the more that it sits.
All you do is mix all your ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree until smooth. How do you like that for ease of preparation?!
Once it’s all combined & smooth – then transfer it to a jar with a seal, or a similar container. Store it in the fridge. Try it on any kind of food with even the slightest Mexican flavors to it, or just dunk your chips in it.
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (7oz) can tomatillo sauce or salsa (same thing, different companies label them different)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2-4 jalapenos, seeded (or leave the seeds in for extra heat)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- the juice of half a lime
- Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight fitting seal, and refrigerate for up to 1-2 weeks.