Crockpot Triple Chocolate Cake – this decadent warm & fudgy chocolate cake is cooked in the crockpot & is so simple to prepare! One of our favorite recipes!
Who loves chocolate cake? Well, obviously I do. And, I’m hoping you do too. Especially chocolate cakes that are warm & fudgy. Those are magical.
Seriously, magical. Literally. As in poof – the cake disappeared…. because I ate the entire thing in one sitting.
I can’t help it. I’m just not physically able to stop eating warm fudgy chocolate cake – it’s just too good, & I can never get enough.
This cake is every bit of warm & fudgy – a chocolate lover’s dream. It’s so simple to whip up, & it cooks in the slowcooker. This is one of those recipes that you’ll find yourself coming back to again & again.
Here’s what you need:
Simply mix everything together in a large bowl til it’s all combined.
Spray the inside of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Pour in the batter. Cook for 3 hours on low.
Let cool for about 5-10 minutes, just so you don’t end up burning your mouth. Garnish with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired – or eat plain.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (or devils food)
- 1 3.4oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk (or swap out for milk or water)
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups mini chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Spray the inside of a crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter into the crockpot. Cook on low for 3 hours.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired.