Double Chocolate Pancakes (Out of Cake Mix!)
Author: Mrs Happy Homemaker
- 1 box milk chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Combine all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips together with an electric mixer until smooth & creamy. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Preheat a buttered griddle or skillet on medium-high heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until done. Serve with warm syrup.