Isn’t pasta amazing? If you answered ‘no’ to that question, I’m not so sure we can be friends any longer 😉
The best kind of pasta in my opinion is lasagna – and when lasagna all of a sudden gets super simple, that’s when this chick gets ecstatic. If you are someone who gets ecstatic about something like that too, then me and you need to hang out. And eat pasta.
There is one of those ‘you can’t mess it up’ recipes – and really not even a real recipe at all being there’s no exact measurements of anything. Yep, this post just got real 😀
Here’s what you need:
And actually, I added some ground beef & onions to this roundup – because I like my lasagna with some meat!
So, what I did was brown up some ground beef with some onions in a large skillet. When it was done, I drained the grease off – and then added in some jarred spaghetti sauce. I may have sprinkled in a
little bit bunch of garlic powder too. Gotta scare off those vampires – even the sparkly ones.
Now, the muffin tins come out.
Spray them with some nonstick cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Put in some spaghetti sauce (or ground beef mixed with spaghetti sauce like I did). Scoop on a dollop of ricotta cheese & then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Add a little Parmesan too if you like. Now, repeat the process – starting with another wonton wrapper & finishing off with shredded mozzarella/parmesan.
Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve hot and reheat any leftovers you have the next day because those are amazing too! Also, like regular lasagna – these freeze beautifully! I like to make these in large batches so I can freeze them for later!
People keep asking me where I get my muffin cups (and my other dishes). They’re a line called Temp-tations & you can get them here. I love mine (obviously).
- wonton wrappers
- spaghetti/marinara sauce
- ground beef (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- ricotta cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- If you want meaty lasagna, brown off the ground beef & chopped onion in a large skillet. Drain off the grease & add the spaghetti sauce. Cook on medium for about 5 minutes. Toss in some garlic powder if you're feeling garlic-y.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. Place a wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup. Layer with spaghetti sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, & parmesan cheese (if using). Just a dollop of each will do. Then, repeat the whole process starting with the wonton wrapper & ending with the shredded cheese. Sprinkle with a little Italian seasoning if you want.
- Bake for 25 minutes.