Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream Pops
These Oreo Birthday Cake Ice Cream pops couldn’t be simpler or yummier! All you need is 3 ingredients to make them & everyone is going to love them!
The warmer months are approaching rapidly, so you know what that means…. ice cream weather! How about a treat that your kids can help you make. This one is so easy that your kids may even be able to make it entirely themselves.
Here’s what you need to make 12 pops:
- 1 container birthday cake ice cream
- half a package of birthday cake Oreos
- colorful sprinkles
- dixie cups
- popsicle sticks
Mix together the container of ice cream with as many chopped up Oreos as you like, and add enough sprinkles to suit your liking (I used half a package). I like to pour a little sprinkles in the bottom of the dixie cup before adding my ice cream mixture just for kicks.
Divide the mixture into individual dixie cups, stick a popsicle stick inside, and freeze for several hours (or overnight) until set.
- 1 tub birthday cake ice cream
- ½ of a package birthday cake Oreos (or use regular Oreos), crushed
- dixie cups & popsicle sticks
- Mix together the birthday cake ice cream with ½ package of the crushed Oreos. Mix in sprinkles to your liking. Pour a little extra sprinkles into the bottom of dixie cups, if desired, then evenly distribute the ice cream into the dixie cups. Stick a popsicle stick into each one. Freeze overnight or for several hours before serving.