- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- About 4 cups leftover diced pork (or use fresh if you have no leftovers, just increase the cooking time)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- corn tortillas
- vegetable oil for frying
- cilantro, lime, & shredded cheese to garnish (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, and saute the onions until translucent. Add the diced pork and sprinkle with the seasonings; stir well to coat. Cook for 6-8 minutes on medium heat until thoroughly warmed.
- In a separate pan, heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of the pan on medium-high heat. Fry the corn tortillas 1 minute on each side. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with pico de gallo.
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!