Speckled Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are like at the top of the cookie list. I mean – they have chocolate. Need I say more??
Now these cookies have chocolate for sure – but they have a little more umph to them as a traditional chocolate chip cookie. I’m talking oreo pudding, caramel ice cream topping, 60% cacao chocolate, and milk chocolate. Yes, I’m completely serious.
Maybe you should go grab a napkin to wipe the drool from your chin before I continue. Don’t worry, I’ll wait for you!
- 4.5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1.5 cups brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 (4.2oz) packs of Oreo instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 11.5 oz bag Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate
- jar caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Sift together the flour & baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture.
- Finally, stir in the caramel ice cream topping, milk chocolate chips & 60% cacao chips.
- Dollop the cookie dough on a lightly greased baking sheet – large rounds, about golf ball size.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Edges should be golden brown.