Homemade Bagel Bites (Freezer Cooking)
They are super easy to prepare, & freeze beautifully. I like to make several batches to go into my freezer for easy go-to lunches when I don’t have much time.
- 1 bag of miniature bagels
- 8-12 oz of mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz of pepperoni, chopped (or ham if you prefer!)
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- If you are cooking them now, put them into the oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- If you are freezing them like I do, place them on a baking sheet & freeze until firm. Then pop them into freezer bags. I like to wrap them with aluminum foil before putting them in the freezer bags - just to be double sure no nasty freezer burn hits them. From frozen, cook at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Lay all the bagel halves out. Combine the shredded cheese, chopped pepperoni, & pizza sauce. Spoon a couple tablespoons onto each bagel half.