Meal Plan Monday 173
Welcome back to another edition of Meal Plan Monday. We’ve got a great lineup for you today and you’re sure to some new family favorites. Let’s dive right in!
And this week’s host feature is:
Here’s Mrs Happy Homemaker’s 7 day dinner plan menu for the week!
- Day 1: Crockpot Barbecue Pork Chops with Potatoes, Carrots, & Onions
- Day 2: Cheesy Ranch Potatoes with Chicken & Broccoli mixed in
- Day 3: Roasted Tomato Soup & Roasted Jalapeno Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Day 4: Salisbury Steak Meatballs, Twice Baked Potatoes, Cooked to Death Green Beans
- Day 5: Skillet Chicken Lasagna, Salad
- Day 6: Steak, Baked Potato, leftover green beans, deviled eggs
- Day 7: Steak Pico de Gallo Salad (with leftover steak from the night before)
Check out the other great recipes below and click on any photo to be taken to that recipe. Y’all have a great week!