Meal Plan Monday 184
Hey Y’all! Welcome to Meal Plan Monday! We have some delicious recipes to share with you.
Finally, there is a hint of fall in the air and we know that you’re already thinking of all of the delicious comforting dishes that you can prepare.
No matter what you may be searching for you’ll find plenty of delicious options here at Meal Plan Monday.
Let’s get started with a few of the popular recipes y’all were loving from last week.
Baked Chicken and Dumplings from Cooking With K
Old Fashioned Sloppy Joes from My Homemade Roots
Pumpkin Roll Cake from This Farm Girl Cooks
Our Host Feature of the Week…
Everything Bagel Cheese Log from Julia’s Simply Southern
Mrs Happy Homemaker’s Weekly Dinner Plan
I haven’t done any meal planning in a month – it’s been so hectic around here! Well, that has to change! Here’s our menu plan for this week. This week, I only planned out 5 meals because we have plans out for dinner twice this week for two different events.
- Day 1: Cast Iron Seared Thick Pork Chops, cooked to death green beans, baked sweet potatoes
- Day 2: Chicken Thighs with baby potatoes & green Chile sauce in the crockpot (recipe coming soon), salad
- Day 3: Enchilada Stacks with the leftover chicken thighs & green Chile sauce (basically I stack the ingredients between a couple tortillas & top with cheese and salsa)
- Day 4: Baked Lemon Herb Tilapia, going to use the leftover green beans from pork chop night for these Lemon Garlic Green Beans with Crispy Crumbs, rice
- Day 5: Sirloin Steak, Cheddar Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms, Quick & Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Day 6: Publix Italian subs! They are on sale this week for less than $6 for a foot long & we have a night out where we need an easy meal on the go.
- Day 7: Dinner out
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!