Save Money on Online Purchases with PromotionalCodes.com!
Christmas is right around the corner, and I recently had my kids make their Christmas wish lists. My oldest is now 13, and her list shows that she’s getting older. Sometimes I wish she’d just go back to playing with Barbies. Barbies are cheap, I can afford Barbies. And coloring books. I can totally afford coloring books.
So, with Ms. Expensive 13 year old girl over here plus 2 other kids – and a husband whose Christmas list could cover the entire state of North Carolina – and a not-so-large Christmas budget, I am in total need of saving some serious moolah during the holiday season!
So, when I was approached by PromotionalCodes.com with a challenge to see what I could get for $100 using coupon codes off their website, I was all in! I’m always up for a challenge, especially when it comes to saving money. Plus, shopping is fun – cheaper than therapy too 😉
In case you’ve never heard of PromotionalCodes.com, they have thousands of online coupons & promotional codes chosen by their staff – with new deals added daily. The site is well put together, and extremely easy to navigate so you can always find just what you’re looking for – which is a huge plus to me. With other sites I’ve gone to, looking for a good code kind of feels like searching for a needle in a haystack – and I don’t have that problem at all with the Promotional Codes website.
First step was cruising their website to see what all I could find – and I found a lot! They have a large & extensive database of deals over there for sure.
Remember I said I had $100 to spend? Well, with the great promo codes & deals I found over there, I ended up getting a surplus of gifts for the members of my family at some really great prices.
Here’s the breakdown for you:
- My husband & I are both huge coffee connoisseurs, so this gift was for him & me both! I found a great coupon for $10 off of a $30 purchase for OfficeDepot.com, plus found out if I spent a certain amount – I got free shipping. Well, Office Depot had a markdown on their Keurig K-Cups at the time at about $9.59 each. So, I put 4 of them in my cart and applied the $10 off coupon (plus my free shipping!) – and it brought my total down to $28.36 shipped for 72 K-Cups! Oh yeah!
- Next up was Bath & Body Works. I mentioned that my oldest is 13, so she is all into all the smelly lotions and such. Plus, I have a 12 year old who is right there with her in that department. Well, thanks to PromotionalCodes.com, I found out that Bath & Body Works is having a Buy 3 Get 3 Sale on their signature series – AND I found a coupon code for $10 off of a $30 purchase! So, with stacking that sale with the promotional code – I purchased 6 bottles of smelly lotions and such for my daughters for just $27.50! That breaks down to about $4.50 a gift – and a total of 6 gifts in all!
- Now, this is one that I didn’t get yet – but thought I’d mention it because it’s such an awesome deal – and I will be getting it very soon! I love the Bath & Body Works 3-Wick candles (especially the Merry Cookie!) and I found out that BBW has their candles for 2 for $22! PromotionalCodes.com has a code up right now that will get you 20% off of any purchase – so if you got 2 of those awesome candles and stack it with that 20% coupon code, you’re looking at paying $17.60 for both candles! That breaks down to just $8.80 a piece for each candle – and those candles retail for a whopping $18.00 each! That’s nearly $20 in savings for 2 candles!
- WalMart.com was my next stop. Good ol’ Wally World 😉 I found this deal for 30-45% off a ton of kids’ books! My 3 year old little man loves to read, and I found him a Bubble Guppies book plus a Monsters Inc. book at just $3.59 each! So, 2 books for $7.18 – and I was able to ship them to the store nearest to me for free!
- My little guy was really wanting a plasma car this year for Christmas – but the price tag for all the ones I could find was about $59.99! I’m a cheapskate, and just didn’t want to pay that much. So, I saw on the Promotional Codes website that Amazon was having 20% to 75% off of a lot of different gift ideas, plus free shipping on anything over $25. Well, I clicked on thru & I found my baby boy a red plasma car at 50% off! Yep, I paid just $34.99 for it – and it shipped to my house for free! SCORE!
Thanks to the great deals & promo codes over at the Promotional Codes website – I was able to get 10 Christmas gifts for a total cost of just $98.03!
That’s 3 gifts for my 13 year old, 3 gifts for my 12 year old, 1 gift for my husband and myself, and 3 gifts for my 3 year old!
I’d call that some serious bargain shopping!
Check them out – like right now! Get your Christmas shopping with some tremendous discounts & savings! Pretty much any store you can think of, PromotionalCodes.com carries a great money saving promo code for it! And check back often, new codes are added daily!