Meatball Sub Kabobs
All the flavors you crave off your favorite meatball sub piled onto a wooden skewer. SO EASY to make! Delicious!
- 1 tube of Pillsbury refrigerated breadsticks OR french bread dough if you can't find breadsticks
- frozen pre-cooked meatballs 3 per kabob
- 1-2 tablespoons melted butter
- Italian seasoning to taste
- garlic powder or garlic salt to taste
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce or marinara
Cook the frozen meatballs according to the package directions, cutting off 8 minutes from the cook time. Set the meatballs aside to cool slightly.
Assemble the meatball sub kabobs - starting with the breadstick dough, layer the dough & meatballs on the wooden skewers - 3 meatballs on each one. Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Brush each kabob with melted butter, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, & garlic powder/garlic salt. Pile shredded mozzarella on each kabob. Cook at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until the breadsticks are lightly browned.
Serve with warmed pizza sauce or marinara.