Green Chile Chicken Cheesy Pasta Bake
Servings: 1 (9x13) Casserole Dish Full
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 16 oz box rotini pasta cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 7oz cans green chiles
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or swap out for your favorite plus more for sprinkling
- salt & pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Spread into a 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle with extra shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
If you don't want the top of the pasta crispy at all, then cover with foil.