Spinach Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Servings: 12 -15 stuffed mushrooms
- 10 oz frozen spinach thawed & squeezed
- 12 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts drained & finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 oz 2% milk Mozzarella cheese shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12-15 med-large sized fresh mushrooms
- paprika to garnish optional
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the first 9 ingredients together in a bowl. Mix well & set aside. Using a damp paper towel, clean each mushroom. Pluck the stem out from the center & hollow them out a little with a small spoon. Scoop a generous portion of dip into each mushroom, making a mound in the center.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray & arrange the stuffed mushrooms on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.