‘Rising Dead’ Zombie Pudding Cups #HalloweenTreatsWeek
These Zombie Pudding Cups look like the dead are actually rising. They’re so simple & ready in 5 minutes. You’re gonna love this easy no-bake Halloween dessert!
Welcome to Day 2 of #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I’ve teamed up with a great group of sponsors & they sent me a good bit of free goodies to make this week of recipes happened. As always, all opinions & general chit chat is all 100% me.
SPOILER ALERT – There’s an awesome giveaway at the end of this post!
I’ve got a super cute, super simple Halloween recipe for you today – Zombie Pudding Cups! It’s completely no-bake (aren’t those the best?) & it’s literally ready in 5 minutes. And, I’ve used the word ‘literally’ literally here. Seriously – only 5 minutes. Well, ok – maybe like 8 minutes depending on how fast you can crush Oreos. Time to work on those cookie crushing skills 😉
I used vanilla instant pudding & colored it a lovely shade of zombie green with my trusty Adams food coloring. Then, I took all my stress out on a sleeve of Oreos & layered them in a clear plastic party cup. A small mason jar or other clear glass would also be really cute. I layered the pudding/cookies about halfway up the cup, and then stuck in a green Peeps monster head. Hold the zombie head up against the glass (never thought I’d write that into a recipe…) & layer the rest of the pudding & cookies in, being careful not to get pudding on the front of the zombie’s face. Top with more crushed cookies.
Then, for added effect – I stuck in a couple of gummy zombie hands that I got from TreatStreet. I just love these little hands for these – they ended up being the perfect thing. You can find where to purchase their products here.
You could go an extra step & add a gravestone too.
Watch out – their are zombies rising from their graves y’all. Be careful out there. 😉
Zombie 'Rising from the Grave' Pudding Cups
- prepared vanilla pudding I use instant & make it according to the box directions
- green food coloring
- Peeps zombie head marshmallows
- gummy/candy zombie hands I got mine from TreatStreet
- crushed Oreos
- clear cups
- candy gravestones I used a gravestone candy mold (optional)
- Mix the green food coloring with the vanilla pudding. Add enough to get a nice zombie green color.
- Layer the pudding/cookies about halfway up the cup, and then stick in a green Peeps monster head. Hold the zombie head up against the glass (never thought I’d write that into a recipe…lol) & layer the rest of the pudding & cookies in, being careful not to get pudding on the front of the zombie’s face. Top with more crushed cookies.
- Stick in a couple of candy/gummy zombie hands for the 'rising from the dead' effect. Top with a candy gravestone, if desired. I made mine with a gravestone candy mold & melted almond bark.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Witch Poke Cake from Big Bear’s Wife
- Zombie Pudding Cups from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- “I’ve’ Gone Batty” Halloween Brownies from I am a Honey Bee
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Frozen Frankenstein Pudding Pops from Kudos Kitchen
- Red Velvet Marble Cake with Bloody Red Ganache from The Baking Fairy
- Ghostly Gooey Dip from Who Needs A Cape?
- Macaron with Candy Corn Buttercream from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cauldron Cakes from The Redhead Baker
- Monster Bark from Savory Experiments
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Monster Bites from Katie’s Cucina
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Extract, Almond Extract, Pumpkin Pie Dip Mix and Adam’s Best Twice as strong Vanilla
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Halloween Cookie House Bat, Tombstone and Skull 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, Halloween Skull Tube Pan, Zombie Cupcake Liners, Skull Sugar Decorations
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away 1 (one) 1.5lb Sprinkle Mix Kit from their shop
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 1st – October 6th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!