Meal Plan Monday 163
Hey y’all!! Welcome to another decadent edition of Meal Plan Monday! We have some seriously delicious-looking recipes to share this week! We just know y’all are going to find a ton of great recipes this week! Just keep on scrolling. We’re so happy to have you back with us!
Let’s start by sharing some of the yumminess from last week….
Spiffy Jiffy Cornbread from South Your Mouth
Southern Style Baby Lima Beans from Soulfully Made
Make Ahead Quiche from The Sparrows Home
This week’s featured host is…Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie from Southern Bite
And here’s my (Mrs Happy Homemaker) personal menu plan for the week! I have a busy week, so EVERYTHING is easy to make.
- Day 1: Spaghetti with ground beef, Italian sausage, & shrimp (recipe coming soon)
- Day 2: Crispy Tuna Mac
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Day 4: Pork Sliders with the leftover pork from the carnitas
- Day 5: Pesto Ranch Cheesy Pasta Bake
- Day 6: Super Nachos
- Day 7: Buffalo Ranch Boneless Wing Casserole
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!