Meal Plan Monday 168
Hey y’all!! Welcome to another delicious edition of Meal Plan Monday! We have some seriously amazing-looking recipes to share this week! We just know you’re are going to find tons of great recipes this go-round! Just keep on scrolling. We’re so happy to have you back with us again!
Let’s start by sharing some of the yumminess from last week….
This week’s featured host is…
Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad from Southern Bite
And here’s Mrs Happy Homemaker’s personal dinner menu plan for the week of what my family is eating!
- Day 1: Fiesta Fries
- Day 2: Greek Restaurant Style Lemon Chicken & Potatoes, Fresh Green Beans
- Day 3: Leftover Chicken from the night before made into a Stroganoff (recipe coming soon)
- Day 4: Easy Chili Cheese Slow Cooker Dogs
- Day 5: Baked Lemon Herb Tilapia, Green Bean Salad
- Day 6: Balsamic Chicken (recipe coming soon but I just cook in skillet & glaze it with this dressing), Watermelon Feta Salad Tarts, leftover Green Bean Salad
- Day 7: Chicken Sausage, Spinach, & Cauliflower Rice Skillet