3 Ingredient M&M Fudge
This is by far the easiest chocolate fudge ever.
3 ingredients – that’s it. And it’s yummy as can be – because seriously, what’s the point of making a super easy recipe if the results don’t taste good? That’s right – no point at all. 😉
No worries here though because this fudge though is super delicious, creamy, & just all around wonderful. I just love it!!
Use red & green M&M’s to make it festive for the holiday season!
Easy 3 Ingredient M&M Fudge
- 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M candies
- Line a 8x8 casserole dish with parchment paper, leaving a couple inches overhang on the ends for easy removal.
- Cook sweetened condensed milk & chocolate chips in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat, pour in the prepared pan & sprinkle with M&M candies. Press down slightly with the palm of your hand to set the m&ms in the chocolate Cool completely before slicing - you can refrigerate to help speed up the process.