Shortcut Chipotle Ranch Sauce
I love condiments. BBQ sauce, ketchup, ranch dressing, hot sauce, – they are all awesome. I have a very good friend that loves ketchup so much that she even makes ketchup sandwiches. (You know who you are!). But as much as I love my condiments – sometimes you just need something a little…well, jazzed up.
My Chipotle Ranch Sauce is jazzed up alright. It’s jazzed up with a kick. Jazzed up condiments with a kick equals a happy dipping experience.
I keep a jar of this in my fridge at all times. Try it with your french fries, chips, burgers, hot dogs, – anything you dip…or anything you put something like mayo on…it just makes it all the better.
Chipotle Ranch Sauce
- 16 oz bottle Ranch dressing
- 2-6 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce depending on your level of braveness
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon – 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon – 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the Ranch dressing, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced garlic, salt & pepper. Start off with 2 chipotle peppers, & taste. If you want more heat or smokiness, add another & puree until you get the kickness level you desire. I like it spicy so I prefer to add more.