Shortcut Chipotle Ranch Sauce
I love condiments. BBQ sauce, ketchup, ranch dressing, hot sauce, – they are all awesome. I have a very good friend that loves ketchup so much that she even makes ketchup sandwiches. (You know who you are!). But as much as I love my condiments – sometimes you just need something a little…well, jazzed up.
My Chipotle Ranch Sauce is jazzed up alright. It’s jazzed up with a kick. Jazzed up condiments with a kick equals a happy dipping experience.
I keep a jar of this in my fridge at all times. Try it with your french fries, chips, burgers, hot dogs, – anything you dip…or anything you put something like mayo on…it just makes it all the better.
Chipotle Ranch Sauce
- 16 oz bottle Ranch dressing
- 2-6 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce depending on your level of braveness
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon – 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon – 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine the Ranch dressing, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced garlic, salt & pepper. Start off with 2 chipotle peppers, & taste. If you want more heat or smokiness, add another & puree until you get the kickness level you desire. I like it spicy so I prefer to add more.
Oohhhh I will definitely be trying this! Yum!
Love this! My hubby will be so happy about this one. We would be so happy if you would come and link up at our first ever link party, Crafty Lassie Tuesdays. http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/ Thanks Rose and Heather
Tell your friend to try a Ketchup and Mayonaise sandwich next time. Sounds bad I know but as a kid there was a time this was all I would eat.
This looks so fun and easy to make, plus delicious! I’m your newest follower on RSS!
This looks delicious! I have all the ingredients in the fridge. I think I will be making some later today!! I linked to you from Tasty Tuesday. Thanks for a great recipe!
Yum!! This would be a hit in my house!
Sounds like a fantastic thing to have on hand, a really versatile sauce! Thank you for sharing it with the Hearth and Soul blog hop.
Thanks so much for linking up!
We are going to keep this going every Tuesday…
Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, so invite your friends.
:0) Heather & Rose
Very nice!! I’m a big fan of sauces, rubs and seasonings…and homemade is the best!
Thanks for sharing at the hearth and soul hop.
Pingback: Hot Cheetos Fried Green Tomatoes | Mrs Happy Homemaker
Pingback: Beer Battered Fried Green Tomatoes - Mrs Happy Homemaker