‘Rising Dead’ Zombie Pudding Cups
These Zombie Pudding Cups look like the dead are actually rising. They’re so simple & ready in 5 minutes. You’re gonna love this easy no-bake Halloween dessert!
I’ve got a super cute, super simple Halloween recipe for you today – Zombie Pudding Cups! It’s completely no-bake (aren’t those the best?) & it’s literally ready in 5 minutes. And, I’ve used the word ‘literally’ literally here. Seriously – only 5 minutes. Well, ok – maybe like 8 minutes depending on how fast you can crush Oreos. Time to work on those cookie crushing skills 😉
I used vanilla instant pudding & colored it a lovely shade of zombie green with my trusty Adams food coloring. Then, I took all my stress out on a sleeve of Oreos & layered them in a clear plastic party cup. A small mason jar or other clear glass would also be really cute. I layered the pudding/cookies about halfway up the cup, and then stuck in a green Peeps monster head. Hold the zombie head up against the glass (never thought I’d write that into a recipe…) & layer the rest of the pudding & cookies in, being careful not to get pudding on the front of the zombie’s face. Top with more crushed cookies.
Then, for added effect – I stuck in a couple of gummy zombie hands that I got from TreatStreet. I just love these little hands for these – they ended up being the perfect thing. You can find where to purchase their products here.
You could go an extra step & add a gravestone too.
Watch out – their are zombies rising from their graves y’all. Be careful out there. 😉
Zombie 'Rising from the Grave' Pudding Cups
- prepared vanilla pudding I use instant & make it according to the box directions
- green food coloring
- Peeps zombie head marshmallows
- gummy/candy zombie hands I got mine from TreatStreet
- crushed Oreos
- clear cups
- candy gravestones I used a gravestone candy mold (optional)
- Mix the green food coloring with the vanilla pudding. Add enough to get a nice zombie green color.
- Layer the pudding/cookies about halfway up the cup, and then stick in a green Peeps monster head. Hold the zombie head up against the glass (never thought I’d write that into a recipe…lol) & layer the rest of the pudding & cookies in, being careful not to get pudding on the front of the zombie’s face. Top with more crushed cookies.
- Stick in a couple of candy/gummy zombie hands for the 'rising from the dead' effect. Top with a candy gravestone, if desired. I made mine with a gravestone candy mold & melted almond bark.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!