Cake Batter No Bake Cookies
The no bake cookie just got even tastier with these No Bake Cake Batter Cookies. No oven required!
I love the world of no-bake desserts. There’s something magical about having a mouthwatering dessert before you, and you didn’t even have to turn on the oven once. I can never have to many of those recipes in my arsenal.
I’ve been having fun lately playing around with recipes in the no bake variety. Like the Lemon Pie Milkshake & the No-Bake Pecan Pie I recently have posted – ones that aren’t your standard no bake dessert. That fondness of not having to crank up the oven for a dessert inspired those as well as this new recipe I’m proud to be sharing with you today… Cake Batter No Bake Cookies.
The flavors of cake batter & white chocolate are perfectly paired in this version of a no-bake cookie. And of course, sprinkles. Gotta have the sprinkles!
Here’s what you need:
In a medium to large saucepan, combine 1/2 stick of butter with 1.5 cups sugar, & 1/2 cup milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat, & whisk in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of yellow cake mix (or similar, I used Funfetti) & 1.5 cups of white chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate is melted.
Stir in 2 cups of quick oats. Gently stir in as many sprinkles as you’d like.
Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper. Let set for about 15 minutes.
No Bake Cake Batter Cookies
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cake mix yellow cake mix or Funfetti
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats although I have used old fashioned in a pinch
- multicolored sprinkles
- Place the butter, sugar, & milk in a medium to large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue to cook for 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat & stir in the vanilla extract, cake mix, & white chocolate chips. Stir until mixture is smooth and the chocolate has melted. Stir in the oats & then gently stir in the sprinkles - don't stir too much so they don't melt!.Allow to cool to set before serving.