5 Ingredient Creamy Tropical Ice Pops
Creamy Tropical Pops
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 1 16oz package frozen tropical fruit blend, partially thawed
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- popsicle molds
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the brown sugar & tropical fruit blend. Toss to combine; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, cream of coconut, & vanilla extract. Spoon the brown sugar/fruit mixture evenly between about 1 dozen ice pop molds. Pour the milk mixture evenly on top. Put your popsicle sticks in, & freeze until set – about 6-8 hours.