Easy Baked Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls
These Baked Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls are super easy & you only need a handful of ingredients to make them – and they are absolutely delicious!! Maybe even a little addictive 😉 Bonus points – they’re red, white & blue so they make a perfect patriotic treat for 4th of July or Memorial Day.
A week or so ago, I made this delicious Berry Cheesecake Salad. It was so easy, and so good – I kinda fell in love with it. So, I decided to take it a step further & use the same idea to whip up some Berry Cheesecake Egg Rolls. The recipe is basically the same, except the contents go inside of egg roll wrappers, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, & baked. The result is pure decadence.
Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, & vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth & creamy.
Scoop a couple dollops of the cream down the center of each egg roll wrapper…. Like so. Spread chopped strawberries & blueberries over the cream & roll up making sure to seal the edges of the eggroll with a little bit of water on your finger.
Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray & sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake in an oven preheated to 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until dark golden brown.
Berry Cheesecake Eggrolls
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped fresh strawberries
- fresh blueberries
- equal parts of cinnamon & white sugar to make cinnamon sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, & vanilla extract until smooth & creamy. Place a dollop or two down the center of an egg roll wrapper - the egg roll wrapper should be layed down like a diamond shape and the filling down the center. Refer to the photos in the post if you have any questions. Sprinkle the filling with blueberries & strawberries to your liking. Roll up into an eggroll (refer to pictures in the post) taking care to seal the edges with a little bit of water on your finger. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray & sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes, or until the egg rolls are dark golden brown.
Use these to make a gluten free version