Frozen Peaches and Cream Bites
Frozen Peaches and Cream Bites – they are sugar-free & dairy free, Whole30/Paleo friendly, & you only need 3 ingredients to make them!
I’ve got such an easy & delicious recipe to share with you all today.
It’s super easy, super healthy. It has no sugar, no dairy – and is Whole30/Paleo friendly too. Even if you aren’t watching your sugar intake or dairy consumption, you’re gonna really love this flavors of this one.
Did I mention that you only need 2 or 3 ingredients? 3 ingredients if you’re feeling cinnamon-y; 2 ingredients if you don’t want the cinnamon. Up to you!
All you need is:
- fresh peaches, sliced (you can leave the skin on or off)
- canned unsweetened coconut milk (shake it first!)
- cinnamon (optional)
This recipe is super duper simple; one of those ‘no-recipe recipes’ that you all know I love so much. Just dip the fresh peaches in the coconut milk (make sure that you shake the coconut milk up really well first, it has a tendency to separate in the can) & lay them on a piece of parchment or wax paper that’s been spread out on a baking sheet. Then, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste. If you don’t like cinnamon, simply just don’t use it.
Sometimes, I don’t use the cinnamon & I whisk in a dash of vanilla extract into the coconut milk before I dip my peaches into it.
Now, just pop the entire baking sheet into the freezer until they are frozen. Once completely frozen, transfer them to a freezer bag & store in the freezer.
These make a delicious breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Pro tip – pop a couple in a steaming bowl of oatmeal to thaw, then mash it all up. SO. MUCH. YUM.
You can find more Whole30 & Paleo friendly recipes on my blog by clicking here.
Frozen Peaches & Cream Bites
- fresh peaches sliced (peeled or not peeled, up to you)
- canned unsweetened coconut milk
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Shake the can of coconut milk well. Pour into a dish or bowl. Dip the sliced peaches in the unsweetened coconut milk & place on the wax paper. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Freeze on the baking sheet until firm. Transfer the frozen peaches & cream slices into a resealable freezer bag and store in the freezer.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for your support to help keep this site running!