Meal Plan Monday 162
Welcome to another edition of Meal Plan Monday!
This week’s featured recipes are seriously making me drool over here. Let’s dive on in!
First up we have these Churro Bites from Dance Around the Kitchen. I can taste them right now!
I can’t wait to make this Ham & Cheese Lasagna from The Kitchen is my Playground for my family – I think it sounds delicious.
It’s strawberry season – and I certainly can’t wait to make this Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake from Crayons & Cravings.
This week’s featured recipe is from Mrs Happy Homemaker… This No Bake Banana Pudding Cheesecake is phenomenal!
And if you’ve scrolled down to find my personal menu plan for the week, here it is!
- Day 1: Crockpot Braised Country Style Ribs, Baked Potatoes, Salad
- Day 2 : Egg Roll Skillet
- Day 3: Sweet & Salty Prosciutto & Asparagus Pizza
- Day 4: Quick Chili Cheese Hot Dog Casserole
- Day 5: Skillet Chicken Lasagna, Salad
- Day 6: Garlic Chicken Stir Fry, Brown Rice
- Day 7: Roasted Jalapeno Chicken Salad on store-bought croissants