Meal Plan Monday #165
Meal Plan Monday is packed with tons of free recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! You’ll find all kinds of new recipes to add to your favorites!
Welcome Back, Welcome Back! It’s so great to see you here for another edition of Meal Plan Monday!
The weather has been beautiful which means a lot of us have been grilling out or just enjoying having dinner on the patio recently and we’re in love! Do you enjoying eating outside? What are you’re favorite types of recipes to make when it starts to heat up outside?
Before we jump into this week’s recipes let’s take a look at some of the most popular recipes from last week!
Creamy Chicken Rice Casserole from The Kitchen is my Playground
Quick and Easy Hamburger Buns from My Homemade Roots
Orange Fluff Salad from A Reinvented Mom
Delta Cornbread Salad from Chef Alli
OUR HOST FEATURE OF THE WEEK
Chocolate Dipped English Toffee Peanut M&M Cookies from Big Bear’s Wife
And here’s my own (Mrs Happy Homemaker) personal weekly menu!
- Day 1: Chicken Patty Parm & Zucchini Noodles
- Day 2: Zucchini Crab Cakes and a salad
- Day 3: Beef Puff Pie
- Day 4: Cheesy Sausage Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Day 5: One Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon & Green Beans, Roasted Butternut Squash
- Day 6: Italian Sub Crescent Ring
- Day 7: Tacos (with my favorite filling)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!