Meal Plan Monday 170
This week’s Meal Plan Monday is featuring, picnic sides, cookout favorites, tacos, quick dinner ideas and super fun cupcakes!
Judging by the recipes that y’all clicked on the most last week it looks like a lot of y’all are enjoying cookouts and fresh summer entrees right now and we wouldn’t have it any other way during the summer!
Lots of side dishes and potluck desserts are hitting Meal Plan Mondays lately and we’re thrilled to see all of the great ideas and recipes!
So let’s see our featured recipes for the week!
Summer Corn Salad from Who Needs A Cape
Easy Pepperoni Crescent Roll Calzones from The Farm Wife Feeds
Boom Boom Shrimp Tacos from Dance Around The Kitchen
Host Featured Recipe
Toy Story 4 Forky Cupcakes from Big Bears Wife
Here’s my (Mrs Happy Homemaker) personal 7 day dinner menu plan!
- Day 1: Roasted Tomato Soup (my favorite tomato soup recipe!), Spicy Cheese Bread
- Day 2: Skillet Chicken Lasagna, salad, leftover Spicy Cheese Bread
- Day 3: Sweet & Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs, BLT Pasta Salad, Cooked to Death Green Beans
- Day 4: Whiskey Glazed Ribs, Squash Casserole, Best Ever Potato Salad, Deviled Eggs, Red White & Blue Ice Cream Cupcakes (Happy 4th of July!)
- Day 5: Baked Lemon Herb Tilapia, Lemon Rice (recipe coming soon, Salad
- Day 6: Pork Chops with Prosciutto & Mozzarella, Baked Crispy Garlic Potato Wedges, Green Bean Salad
- Day 7: Fried Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Gravy, Bacon & Corn Casserole, leftover green beans, Buttermilk Biscuits
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Pingback: Jalapeno Lime Summer Fruit Salad - Swirls of Flavor