Meal Plan Monday 266
Welcome to Meal Plan Monday 266! We can’t wait to share these delicious recipes that caught our eye from wonderful bloggers last week! Check them out 🙂
SCROLL TO THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE POST, BELOW THE LINK PARTY TO FIND MY OWN PERSONAL MEAL PLAN FOR THE WEEK!
As spring moves its way towards summer we are featuring some recipes that will keep your taste buds a tingling and your friends and family impressed.
This week’s featured recipes
Our Host Feature of the Week
Keep Scrolling for More Great Recipes from amazing food bloggers on Meal Plan Monday 266. Tell your friends to add their recipes to the party below. Let’s keep this party goin’!
YOU CAN FIND MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER’S PERSONAL 7 DAY MEAL PLAN BELOW THIS LINK PARTY!
My Personal Meal Plan for the week
Cook once – eat 2-3 times is the theme this week for my personal menu. Here’s how.
I’m also going to make a pork picnic roast for dinner one night and we will eat several meals off of it. We will have pulled pork one night. The next day for lunch, I will make bbq sandwiches with the pork and this homemade honey chipotle sauce barbecue sauce. For another meal, I will be using the rest of the pulled pork to make a batch of my Brunswick Stew. I am making chicken breasts this week too so any leftover chicken meat will go into that Brunswick stew too. I always add barbecue sauce to my Brunswick stew so I will use the rest of the homemade sauce that I made for the bbq sandwiches in the stew. That will feed us at least twice. The shrimp, tomato, and chickpea salad will be made as a side dish for our fish night meal and the rest of it will be lunch the next day.
1. Shortcut Jambalaya (recipe coming soon)
2. Spicy Pop Pulled Pork, microwave “baked” beans, Cooked to Death Green Beans, Deviled Eggs
3. Not Your Mama’s Walking Tacos , but with Fritos instead of Doritos dinner for a fun backyard camping night!
4. My Favorite Nachos
5. Brunswick Stew
6. Grilled Chicken Breasts (I’m going to marinate them overnight in Allegro original marinade & grill them on the Blackstone griddle the next day), broccoli cheese casserole, Vidalia Onion Onionettes
7. Baked Lemon Herb Tilapia, Asparagus Rice Pilaf, shrimp tomato and chickpea salad