I love those little heart shaped marshmallows that you can find around Valentines Day. They’re just too stinkin’ cute. I always have to buy several bags before they’re gone because heart shaped marshmallows taste better than regular ones, or so my kids claim.
This cute little rendition on s’mores is my top favorite to do with the heart shaped marshmallows. I mean s’mores are nice to begin with, but when you use a heart marshmallow instead of a boring cylinder shaped one, they instantly become more desirable. And pretty.
You only need 3 ingredients and about 3 minutes worth of time. So, they are fast & easy Which may not be the best trait in a person, but fast & easy works great when you’re talking about dessert. 😉
You simply break each graham cracker in half & line up the squares on a baking sheet Place your chocolate bar on top & then top with a heart shaped marshmallow. You can make these one of 2 ways…you can use 1/4 of a Hershey’s bar like I did in the demonstration photo below, or you can use 1/2 of the Hershey’s bar for total chocolate to graham cracker coverage like I did in the other pictures.
Place them in a preheated oven set to broil for about 60 seconds. Watch them closely – the tops to the marshmallows will start to burn in no time. Take them out and eat them as is…or wait for them to cool completely.
- 1 graham cracker rectangle broken into 2 squares
- 1 Hershey's chocolate bar
- 2 heart shaped marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Place half a Hershey's bar on each graham cracker square (or 1/4 if you like less chocolate). Top with a heart shaped marshmallow. Broil for about 60 seconds - taking care to watch closely to avoid burning the marshmallows. Serve warm or cold.
- Double the recipe as needed.