Jalapeno & Bacon Crescent Poppers, SO EASY & SO GOOD!!
I totally love jalapeno poppers, which is probably obvious by such recipes on the Mrs like the jalapeno popper grilled cheese, thejalapeno popper dip, and of course – the bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
Now – in addition to the above recipes are these flavorful Jalapeno Crescent Poppers. All the flavor of a jalapeno popper but stuffed inside of a crescent roll. Half the work too.
- crescent rolls
- cream cheese
- jalapenos, seeded & chopped
- cooked bacon
- a couple tablespoons of melted butter
- garlic salt to taste
- Preheat the oven according to the crescent roll cooking directions.
- Roll out each crescent roll into a triangle. Inside of each, place a small piece of cream cheese, jalapeno, & bacon.
- Roll up and press the ends to seal.
- Bake according to the crescent roll directions. When done – brush a little bit of melted butter on each, and sprinkle on a little garlic salt.