Broccoli is one of those foods that I didn’t like as a child, but I sure do eat up as an adult. My favorite way to eat broccoli is in this casserole. It’s so scrumptious & irresistible – even my kids look forward to having it. It is on several weekly menus, plus every holiday menu too – including our upcoming Easter dinner.
I would take this broccoli casserole over any green bean casserole for sure. There is something just so warm & comforting about it, not to mention that oozieness of the cheese. Oh my.
- 1 (10.75oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, steamed (or 3 10oz frozen packs, thawed)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- pinch of paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mushroom soup, mayonnaise, eggs, & onion.
- Place broccoli in a very large mixing bowl. Stir in the soup mixture & thoroughly combine. Stir in the shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture into your casserole dish, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, & paprika. Bake 45-60 minutes in a preheated oven, until the top has started to brown.
Like what you see here on the Mrs? Never miss a thing! Subscribe to my Email Newsletter! Just enter your email address, and never miss a single post!Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Google+. You can also follow my boards on Pinterest!