No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Pie – You know those no-bake peanut butter cookies that everyone loves? Well, I have turned them into a pie & it’s AMAZING. If everyone had a slice of this pie tonight, I’m confident that someone would be calling me to accept the Nobel Peace Price by lunch tomorrow. 😉
Y’all know those No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies with the oatmeal that everyone seems to love?
I created a pie that has NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES AS THE CRUST!!
Yes, you read that right. Doesn’t that sound amazing? It has to sound amazing because it IS amazing.
Oh… but it gets better. The filling is the creamiest peanut butter pie filling you’ve ever had – and of course, it’s no bake as well. And if the cookie crust wasn’t decadent enough – I topped this bad boy with a few no-bake cookies & some whipped cream too. :drool:
This pie is nothing but perfection. Seriously. Best. Pie. EVERRRRR. This baby has just beat out my pecan pie as my favorite… and trust me, that’s major.
If everyone had a slice of this pie tonight, I’m confident that someone would be calling me to accept the Nobel Peace Price by lunch tomorrow. 😉
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
For the pie crust:
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- 1.5 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2.5 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the crust:
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.
- On a piece of wax paper, drop 6-8 tablespoon sized cookies. (I used 6 on my pie & ate 2 – oops) Set aside.
- Lightly spray a deep dish pie plate with non-stick spray. Using your hands, spread the cookie dough around & up the diameter of the dish. As it cools, the cookie dough will begin to set so you may need to wait 5-7 minutes for the dough to cool enough to stay in place it will. Refrigerate to set.
For the filling:
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour filling into cookie dough pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm.
Garnish with the extra cookies & whipped cream (if desired).
You could also make this in a casserole dish & turn the recipe into bars!