BEST EVER Cheesy Garlic Bread
Your search is over – behold, the BEST EVER Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe! Your taste buds are going to do jumping jacks after just one bite!
I hope y’all are ready for some deliciousness because I’m about to share with you the BEST EVER Cheesy Garlic Bread you’ll ever put in your mouth. And, I ain’t throwing the whole ‘best ever’ term around lightly either.
No, you will not lose weight eating this. No, you’re not going to improve your cholesterol with it. And no, you won’t have super powers either. But – I’m also not advertising ‘Most Healthy Bread’ either. Only your test buds get a say so here, and trust me – your taste buds are gonna be dancing happy after a bite of this!
In addition to being full of yumminess – it’s also super easy.
Here’s what you need.
And no, I didn’t photoshop a clip art of a stick of butter in this picture because I forgot to photograph it. Why would you think that?
In a bowl, combine a heaping 1/4 cup of mayonnaise in a bowl with 1 stick of softened butter. Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella cheese & a few cloves of minced garlic. You can also substitute about a tablespoon or so of garlic powder if you don’t have fresh garlic, or you’re just too lazy to mince it up.
Cut a loaf of french bread in half, and slather it with the mixture.
Sprinkle with another cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese. You can also sprinkle on a little Italian seasoning if you want, but it’s not necessary.
Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the top has started to brown and get all beautiful – and your house starts emitting fabulous mouthwatering fumes.
Best Ever Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French bread sliced in half longways
- heaping 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 4-6 cloves of minced garlic or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 stick butter softened
- Italian seasoning - optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the mayo, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, garlic, & butter. Spread on each inside half of the bread. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned & bubbly.