Super Easy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters
These Super Easy Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters are only 4 ingredients & SO good!
Hello Mrs. Happy Homemaker fans. I am Betsy and I blog at Desserts Required. My motto is, ‘Without desserts, life wouldn’t be as sweet’. Think about it, desserts make people happy, right? Well, that’s exactly what I do through my website.
I have become addicted to Whole Foods’ Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters. They sell them in the bulk section and each time I wander through the store, I feel the need to buy one.
Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters could not be easier to put together. Melt the chocolate and then simply add in the walnuts and raisins. I am a salt/sweet fanatic, which means that I sprinkled kosher salt over the top to really make some magic happen.
I debated adding coconut to the mix but decided to save it for another candy addiction. Feel free to mix it up however you see fit. The most important thing is to sit back and savor the sweet/crunchy/tart taste that is wrapped up in all of the Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters.
Chocolate Walnut Raisin Clusters
- 14 ounces semisweet chocolate melted
- 2 cups 7.5 ounces walnut pieces
- 1 cup 5.5 ounces raisins
- sea salt for topping
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Add the walnut pieces and raisins to the melted chocolate. Stir until they are completely coated.
- Use a small cookie dough scoop (1½ teaspoons) to transfer the clusters to prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of each cluster with sea salt.
- Freeze just until set, about 10 -15 minutes.