Creamy Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Fudge
This Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Fudge is the perfect combination of sweet & sour with a creamy finish. With only 6 ingredients, you can’t mess this one up!
I’m a huge fan of sweet & sour flavors. The combination is unlike none other, and my taste buds literally go crazy over it. That might be why I hide sour patch kids in my bedroom…. but if my kids are reading that, Mommy is lying. There’s no candy hidden in my room. Just broccoli.
My favorite two sweet & sour combos are strawberries & lemons. I adore them both on their own & that love only grows when I pair the two together. I was thinking of making a pie with the two flavors, but truth is – I’m not so big on pie crust. I’m that girl who eats the pie filling, & gives the crust to the dogs. My dogs love when I eat pie.
So, instead – I decided to make freezer fudge. If you’ve never heard of freezer fudge, it’s amazing. You simply just mix all your ingredients together & pop it in the freezer overnight. Can’t get much easier than that. And it’s SO good, y’all. I could eat a whole batch.
You only need 6 ingredients – and you can even make this in a lighter version. Check out the recipe below!
Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Fudge
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip can use lite cool whip too
- 1 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk can use low fat
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese room temperature
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the strawberries & sugar together until the strawberries are completely pureed
- In a bowl, beat together the strawberry puree, lemonade concentrate, sweetened condensed milk, cool whip & cream cheese until combined. (I use an electric mixer) Line a 9x13 dish with aluminum foil, spray with a little nonstick spray, & pour the mixture in. Freeze overnight, or 8 hours, before slicing. Keep in the freezer.