Crock-Pot BBQ Pork Chops with Vegetables
Ladies and gents, grab your Crock Pots or slow cookers because I have a tasty and SUPER easy recipe for you! These Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops are hearty, saucy, and delish, and with added veggies, it’s a 1-pot dinner that’s ready when you are!
This is easily one of my top 5 favorite Crock-Pot recipes. It’s a pretty common dinner in my house, mainly because it is so simple to make, and when I’m out running errands or working, I can come home to a fantastic meal.
Dump-and-go Crockpot recipes are my favorite, and you can customize this recipe in several ways (I’ll give you some ideas below.)
This is also an affordable recipe. You can use your favorite pork chops – and buy them when they’re on sale to save even more – and then you’re ready to go! A few other common ingredients and your masterpiece will be ready to eat in a few hours!
Y’all, if you ever only make one slow cooker pork recipe, make this one – it’s just that darn good!
You don’t need much to make this easy BBQ Pork Chops Crockpot recipe!
- Pork chops – About 2 pounds.
- Potatoes – Peeled and cut into quarters.
- Baby carrots
- Onion – Yellow or white onion is fine.
- BBQ sauce – Use your favorite brand of BBQ sauce.
- Cola – You only need a cup, grab some ice and drink the rest! Cola or Dr Pepper both work well!
- Worcestershire sauce – Dig that bottle out of your fridge because it adds so much to this recipe!
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions – Chopped and added as a garnish.
What Kind of Pork Chops Do You Use For BBQ Pork Chops in the Crock-Pot?
You can use any kind of pork chops, but I like the bone-in ones the best. They have more flavor and fat, and the fat will melt off those chops and flavor the sauce in a crazy good way that’ll have you mopping all the last bits of sauce off your plate!
You don’t want to use boneless loin chops – they’ll be really dry even with the sauce.
What BBQ Sauce Do You Need For This BBQ Pork Chops Slow Cooker Recipe?
I loooooove me some Sweet Baby Rays, and they didn’t even pay me to say that. When I don’t have time to make BBQ sauce from scratch, that’s what I use.
Use your favorite bottled sauce. Use a sauce that’s not too sweet or spicy, and it’ll be perfect.
How To Make BBQ Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Vegetables
This recipe couldn’t be any easier – trust me!
- Add the potatoes, carrots, and onion to the bottom of your Crock-Pot. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork chops to the top of the vegetables, and sprinkle them with salt and pepper, too. You need to season each layer!
- Whisk the Worcestershire sauce, cola, ketchup, and BBQ sauce in a bowl. Spread this over the top of the chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, and dig in!
There are meat and potatoes right in this 1-dish meal, so you don’t need much else with it! I like to serve this Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops and vegetable recipe with bread or Buttermilk Biscuits. I try to keep some biscuits in the freezer and they’re perfect with this dish to soak up all that yummy sauce.
When I’m craving veggies, I’ll whip up some extra broccoli or serve this hearty slow cooker pork chops recipe with a side salad.
Store your leftover slow cooker barbecue pork chops and vegetables in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, seriously, it is soo easy. Just layer in the veggies and chops, then cover with the sauce and let it cook low and slow all day long.
Yes, you can. If you’re in a hurry, warm the sauce up in the microwave before adding it to the slow cooker, and set the Crock-Pot on high for about 4 hours. It’s done when the veggies and pork are tender.
This recipe will take at least 8 hours on low, but you can speed it up and cook it on high in about 4 hours.
Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops with Veggies
- 4-6 pork chops I prefer bone-in
- 6 potatoes cut into quarters
- ½ of a 16oz bag of baby carrots
- 1 large onion cut into quarters
- 1 28 oz bottle of barbeque sauce I like Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cola
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped green onions optional
- Layer the potatoes, carrots, & onions in the bottom of a slowcooker. Season with salt & pepper. Layer the pork chops on top of the vegetables, & season with another dose of salt & pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the barbeque sauce, ketchup, cola, & Worcestershire sauce until combined. Pour on top of the pork chops.
- Cover the slowcooker, & cook on low for 8 hours or until the meat & vegetable are tender. Garnish the pork chops with chopped green onions (optional)
If you like this recipe, you may love these too!