Death by Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars
Death by Chocolate Magic Cookie Bars – you only need 5 ingredients for these. You will not believe how incredibly decadent this super simple recipe is!
You’ve heard of magic cookie bars, right? If you haven’t – they’re one of the easiest desserts you can make. Well, a few days ago – my kids & I had a massive chocolate craving that needed to be filled but I didn’t really have much on hand to make anything. I had some chocolate sweetened condensed milk in my pantry that I bought on a whim at the store to try… and I spied the last of the Oreos on top of the fridge out of the corner of my eye. ‘Oooooooh’ – I thought…. I bet those would be good in a magic cookie bar.
Thankfully I had some chocolate chips & nuts on hand too… and basically (other than butter) – that’s all I needed to make these. First try & they were absolutely perfect. Beyond perfect really. Like seriously…. I could not believe that they were as good as they were. I mean y’all – the kids were giving me high fives in between mouthfuls of fudgy chocolate while we were devouring these in the kitchen.
They are that good. Trust me on this.
They’re easy as can be too. Just ground up Oreos & melted butter & press it into a pan…. then you pour on a can of chocolate sweetened condensed milk, sprinkle on some chocolate chips & pecans, & bake. 25 minutes later, you are met with a chocolate decadence that you just won’t be able to figure out how in the world something that easy turned into something so incredible. It’s magic. 😉
Death by Chocolate Brownies
- 2 cups crushed Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 14 oz can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or nut of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13x9 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crush up the Oreos & mix them with the melted butter. I used a food processor to make it easy but you don't have to. Press the mixture down very firmly in the casserole dish. Pour the can of chocolate sweetened condensed milk evenly over top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips & nuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes.