Easy Baked Ravioli
I love this Easy Baked Ravioli recipe so much. It only has 4 ingredients, & my whole family gobbles it up! So super simple & so super yummy too!
I’m kind of a pasta addict. I haven’t met a way it was served that I didn’t like as of yet. I could never go on a carb free diet for that one fact. Well, that and biscuits. And potatoes. Nevermind – let’s just say that I love my carbs.
Pasta is also one of those foods that my entire family loves. The kiddos especially love it when that pasta is paired with a red tomato sauce. That’s their fave. I especially love it when I’m able to serve a meal my entire family gobbles up – and it gets even better when that meal is as simple as this one is.
Simple and cheap. 4 ingredients, people!
This recipe is not only perfect for easy weeknight dinners, but you can also serve it in pretty dishes for company as well!
Here’s what you need:
I made double the recipe this time so there is double the ingredients in this picture. 1 batch of this recipe feeds 6!
Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish to cover the bottom. Layer half of the frozen ravioli (leave it frozen!) on top of the sauce. Top with 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Layer with the other half of the frozen ravioli, the remaining cup of spaghetti sauce, then the other cup of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
Cover with aluminum foil & bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes until lightly browned. Sometimes I turn it to broil for a minute for a darker top.
Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Easy Baked Ravioli
- 25 oz frozen cheese ravioli keep the pasta frozen
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 dish. Layer with half of the frozen ravioli & half of the mozzarella cheese. Layer the other half of the frozen ravioli, remaining cup of spaghetti sauce, & remaining cup of mozzarella cheese over top. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 30 minutes. Remove tin foil & continue to cook for 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I will turn the oven up to broil at the very end for a minute to brown the top a little bit more, but that's not necessary.