With all the flavor of a pepperoni pizza in a fun to eat chip, these Pepperoni Chips are easy, delicious, and fun to make! Plus, they’re a low-carb treat everyone will love!
Sometimes you just need to have a tasty treat, and rather than reach for the bag of salty snacks, try these keto Pepperoni Chips! They’re low in carbs, so they’re perfect for a low-carb diet or keto lifestyle. And they’re oh-so-good!
I love snacking on these Pepperoni Chips. They’re crisp, cheesy, and loaded with flavor. There are two kinds of cheese in them, and they’re ready in just minutes! Dunk them into some marinara sauce or nibble on them just like they are – they’re great!
I love packing these up into lunches or taking them if we’re going to be out for a while. They’re packed with protein, and you can even get a bit fancy by switching them up a bit. See those details below.
What Are Pepperoni Chips?
You may have heard of crispy baked pepperoni or pepperoni crisps, but these Pepperoni Chips take things one step further with the addition of cheese! A wee bit of cheese turns these tasty chips into pepperoni pizza chips! They’re discs of crispy cheese topped with a crispy slice of pepperoni. They’re so good and addictive, too!
The best part about this Pepperoni Chips recipe is that you probably already have most of what you’ll need in your fridge and pantry!
- Mozzarella cheese – Shredded.
- Parmesan cheese – Grated.
- Italian seasoning – Any kind.
- Pepperoni slices – Don’t use the mini pepperoni; use regular-sized pepperoni slices.
How To Make The Best Pepperoni Chips
- Preheat your oven to 35-F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of shredded mozzarella in a small pile and flatten it into a small circle. Repeat eight more times to create nine piles. Make sure there’s room between each circle, as they’ll spread a bit.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan evenly over each pile of shredded mozzarella.
- Place 1 pepperoni slice on top of each mozzarella cheese circle.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning over the top of the pepperoni and the cheese.
- Bake the Pepperoni Chips for 5 minutes, then turn on the broiler and broil for 1 minute until the chees is hot and bubbling.
- Cool the chips on the baking sheet. They’ll harden and get crispy as they cool.
You can have so much fun making these keto Pepperoni Chips! Here are some tasty twists to try:
- Use an Italian cheese blend instead of mozzarella
- Add a pinch of crushed red pepper to add some heat
- Finely dice some bell peppers, mushrooms, or onions and gently press a tiny bit into the shredded cheese to add all your favortie pizza toppings to the chips.
- This recipe is so easy to double or triple; just make sure you have enough baking pans.
- Don’t move the chips until they’re cool to the touch, or they’ll bend and warp.
- You can prep these chips ahead of time and then bake them before serving.
- Use parchment paper NOT waxed paper. Waxed paper will ruin this recipe.
You really don’t need much more than a handful of these cheesy chips to nibble on, but I do love dunking them into marinara sauce or pizza sauce. I also love serving these chips along with other tasty snacks like Fiesta Fries, stuffed mushrooms, and crab-stuffed zucchini.
Store any leftover Pepperoni Chips in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips
- parchment paper
- 9 tbsp mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 9 pepperononi slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mozzarella cheese by the tablespoon into small separated piles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each pile into a small circle. Be sure to leave a little space between each pile, as the cheese will expand when it bakes.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the 9 piles of mozzarella cheese.
- Place one pepperoni slice on top of each mozzarella cheese circle.
- Top each mozzarella cheese circle with a bit of the Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn the oven to the broil function, and broil for 1 minute.
- Let the chips sit for a few minutes to cool and harden up. Remove, and serve the pizza chips with marinara dipping sauce if desired.
More Low Carb Recipes
- Low-Carb Mushroom Pizza Bites
- Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice
- Bacon Avocado Tomato Bites
- Spicy Jalapeno Burger with Garlic Encrusted Eggplant Bun
- Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This is a wonderful snack option. Thank you so much.
Pingback: 13 Keto Chips Recipes for a Perfect Crunchy Keto Snack - Keto Busy Mom
Pingback: Best Pepperoni Chips Recipe that’s Crispy and KETO | – Tintorera