No-Bake Apple Cream Pie
This No-Bake Apple Cream Pie is so creamy and delicious – the perfect combination of fruit and cream. Bonus points, you only need 5 ingredients to make it!
I love the flavor combination of fruit and cream. Berries, Apples, Peaches, – it all just gets better with cream. I have created so. many. recipes. with fruit and cream. Seriously, so many!
Today’s recipe is from my collection of hand-written recipes that I pick up at estate sales – and it appears to have some age on it. It’s a no-bake recipe that has just 5 ingredients. The original recipe has 6 ingredients but after making the recipe as written, I opted to leave out that 6th ingredient (lemon juice) because I prefer the taste without it. Also, the original recipe is actually a recipe for a Cherry Cream Pie but I switched out the cherry pie filling for apple pie filling.
In fact, I have switched out the cherry pie filling for a variety of different fruit fillings with absolutely delicious results.
So what all other flavors can I make?
The possibilities are as endless as the varieties of fruit pie filling you can find!
- key lime
- any other pie filling you find that you think will be good with creme!
How do you make a No-Bake Apple Cream Pie?
It’s so easy! You can find the full printable recipe at the end of this post.
Here’s what you will need:
- a graham cracker crust
- cream cheese
- sweetened condensed milk
- apple pie filling
It’s as simple as combining the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, & vanilla – then pouring it into a premade graham cracker crust. Premade shortbread crusts are also good – and you can omit the crust all together and go crustless.
After you pour the cream filling into the pre-made crust (or a square or round cake dish if you’re going crustless), you let it sit in the fridge for a few hours to firm up then pour the apple pie filling over top.
How should I store No-Bake Apple Cream Pie?
Cover it up & store it in the fridge. It will keep for about a week refrigerated.
In addition to today’s recipe for No-Bake Apple Cream Pie, I also have these delicious fruit & cream dessert recipes on the blog.
- Peaches & Cream Cake
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Cream Pie (No-Bake)
- Apple Cream Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust
- Blackberry & Cream Biscuits
- Blueberry Cream Cake
- 3 Ingredient Pineapple Cream Ice Pops
And there are even some fruit & cream recipes on the healthier side!
- Chocolate Sea Salt Strawberries & Cream (Whole30 Keto friendly)
- Whole30 Berries & Cream Breakfast Crisp
- Blueberries and Cream Oat Bars
- Frozen Peaches & Cream Bites (Whole30 Keto)
No-Bake Apple Cream Pie
- 1 9" premade graham cracker crust
- 1 8oz package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 15oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 20oz can of apple pie filling
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk while mixing. Stir until blended. Mix in the vanilla extract. Pour into your pie crust & refrigerate 2-3 hours (or overnight). Top with the apple pie filling. Store in the refrigerator.