Salmon Salad with Potatoes and Green Beans
This Salmon Salad with Potatoes and Green Beans is super easy to make, very filling, and one of my favorite salad recipes ever. A simple citrus dressing completes it.
Salmon, Potato, & Green Bean Salad
- 1 large potato sliced thin
- 15 fresh green beans
- 8 oz salmon filet
- 2 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 large lemon cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- sliced tomato
- Bring a couple inches of water to boil in a large pan, or pot. Sit a steamer basket on top, careful to not make contact with the water. Lay the potato slices in the steamer basket in one layer. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Lay the salmon filet over the potatoes, & sprinkle with salt & pepper. Cover & steam for 8 minutes. Place the green beans in the steamer basket, on top of the salmon. Squeeze one half of the lemon on top of the steamer contents. Cover & steam for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the steamer basket contents to large bowl, & flake the salmon slightly. Spread the chopped romaine lettuce on a plate, and top with the sliced potato, green beans, & salmon. Squeeze the other lemon half evenly around the salad & then drizzle on the olive oil. Garnish with sliced a sliced tomato.