Strawberry & Kiwi Ice Pops
These STRAWBERRY & KIWI ICE POPS have just 4 INGREDIENTS & couldn’t be simpler or more delicious. Bonus points – they’re healthy too!
And even though summer is coming to a close end, the temperatures are still in the 70s and 80s, so ice pops are still acceptable treats! These Strawberry and Kiwi Ice Pops are perfect as an after school snack for the kids or as dessert at a dinner party – either way, friends and family will rejoice when they see they have a refreshing treat waiting for them.
Instead of snacking on those store-bought ice pops filled with artificial colors and high fructose corn syrup, these ice pops are natural and packed with healthy benefits from the fresh fruit and natural sugars. The colors come from Mother Nature and no chemicals, which is great if you’re watching what your kids eat.
To make these for a dinner party, consider turning them into a ice pop cocktail – all you need is to drop an ice pop in a wine glass and top with sparkling wine, chardonnay, or your favorite wine! These wine ice pop cocktails have become a fun trendy and look cute when served at an adult dinner party.
Whatever way you choose to serve these ice pops, you’re sure to love them!
Strawberry Kiwi Ice Pops
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh kiwi chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lime juiced
- In a blender, puree the strawberries with half a cup of water and set aside.
- Puree the kiwi with the rest of the water and set aside. Stir lime juice into both fruit purees.
- Pour strawberry puree halfway in the ice pop molds.
- Freeze for 2 hours and them pour the kiwi puree on top to achieve even layers.
- Freeze overnight.