The Best Iced Coffee - Cold Brewed!
Author: Mrs Happy Homemaker
- 2 5-gallon food safe buckets
- 1 pound ground coffee
- 2 gallons cold water
- milk (a splash or two per serving)
- sweetened condensed milk (2-3 tablespoons per serving)
- *Note: Use skim milk, 2%, whole, sugar, sugar substitute, whatever! Adapt to your liking!
- In one of the buckets, mix together the coffee & water. Cover & let sit for 24 hours. Set up a cheesecloth lined sieve on top of the additional bucket. Pour through the sieve into the other bucket. Strain a second time if you would like. Store in a beverage dispenser or a couple of 1-gallon pitchers in the refrigerator.
- Mix in milk & sweetened condensed milk (or whatever additions of your choice) and combine well. Taste, and adjust to your tastes if you need to.